Thursday, September 14, 2006

Any Day Now



It seems like I've been writing about our GOLDEN TICKET for months. Wait I have been, but we are nearing the end. But we have had something to help us pass the time. Blake's sister gave us custody of her 4 month old Caleb. She has signed adoption papers too, but we have to wait for the father to make the right choice. We have had him for almost 3 weeks. He is just a doll and I can not wait for him to have a baby sister from China. It could still take awhile for his adoption to go through, but so far I'm LOVING every moment I spend with him. Please keep us in your prayers. We've waited for fourteen years to have one child and now we will have two in less than a year! God is so Great!! Talk soon

2 comments:

Tina said...

AHHHHH Christie..HOW AWESOME> Congrats...you are SOOO in my prayers...Oh I just have chills.
I am soooo happy for you!!
Love
Tina

Kim :) said...

Isn't it time "we" all get to play with Caleb?! He is such a cute baby!! I am so excited for you!!!!!