Saturday, October 14, 2006

DTC


We finally got our e-mail last Thursday saying we were DTC October 6. So excited are we. Now we just have to wait for our LID date. I think the process will not be as stressful now we have passed this hurdle. Having my China Adoption Friends really helps a lot. I love being able to have close friends who are in the same boat as me. It makes this journey so much fun and a heck of a lot easier. Several are much further in the process than I. You know who I mean, and are going to be able to give a lot of helpful advice. I can't wait to see our first Adoption Meeting when we all have our beautiful and handsome China Children.

P.S. My Rug Looks Great in Caleb's Room. Blake said it's his favorite part of the room!!

3 comments:

R&H said...

Congrats on DTC! That's HUGE!! Go out and CELEBRATE!
I love the room it's beautiful the Rug is adorable!

Kim :) said...

Christie... the rug is GREAT!!! It will probably be Caleb's favorite part of the room too... he will want to play "cars and trucks" on there!

Hooray again for DTC!!

Tina said...

Hey girl...you will be logged in before you know it!! Congrats...and the rug looks awesome. Knowing what a good deal you got on it makes it even better :)