Saturday, June 02, 2007

We're Still Here


It has been so long since I have posted, and I have no excuse. I usually go straight to bed after Caleb goes to sleep. So I'm just going to have to make time. My time during the day is spent chasing him around the house. He is not walking yet, but it is just a matter of days now I think. We've been out of school a little over a week and he is already spoiled. I am so looking forward to this summer.
You'll have to be patient with my pictures. I can only get one or two to download at a time. And I'm not that great with the computer anyway. My only hope when we go to China is that Dr. Mintz is still around!!

His First Birthday was May 15th. We have such a wonderful family. He has so much stuff to play with now it's not even funny. My Mother got him the Cozy Coupe, Blake's Mother got him a red wagon that we have to take wagon rides in EVERY DAY, Blake's Dad and Step-Mom and Brother gave him an Owl Tunnel that he can drag around the house by himself.
Please keep us in your Prayers we have a Custody Hearing this Wednesday. What a way to spend our 15th Anniversary!!

1 comment:

Kim :) said...

I will be here, and ready for duty! :)