Sunday, September 23, 2007

Random Shots




Well we are just moving right along. Here it is last of September. Fall break is just around the corner. It seems that time is flying by, but our wait for Raeleigh is so slow. I am just so thankful that we have Caleb to help pass the time. There has been so much happening since school started. Caleb had tubes put in his ears which went great until we sat him down and he took a nose dive into the trash can. I'll post pictures later. Then I went for my first Mammogram in August and have to have a Biopsy done at Brookwood tomorrow. Dr. Winchester thinks that it is nothing to worry about, but sometimes you just can't help to. Other than that everything is business as usual. Caleb is soooo busy. He does not stop from the time he wakes until he goes to bed. But I LOVE IT! I'll go for now. Talk Soon!!

1 comment:

Kim :) said...

Christie... I am praying for you! I am sure everything will be fine... keep us posted! Love and Miss you!!!