Sunday, January 07, 2007

Back Into The Groove



The first week of January is already gone. We have our count down to the end of school up and going. 94 working days! I hope they fly by like the first half of the school year. Caleb is doing well and we hope to have full custody of him in the next few months. Having him with us will surely make time go by faster. I just hope that the wait stays shorter than 2 years. I can not imagine having to wait that long. Time will only tell. Hope everyone has a great week! I am gong to try to at least post once a week. That is one of my New Year's Resolutions, we will see how long it lasts. We passed a Church Sign today that said " May Your Troubles Last As Long As Your New Year's Resolutions" I thought it was cute.

1 comment:

Tina said...

AHHH he is the cutest thing ever. I am so glad you made your resolution to post every week!! I love seeing pics of Caleb! Love ya