Sunday, January 21, 2007

We Missed You Kim!




We had a China get together Saturday at Tina and Bert's House. THANK YOU for having all of there to welcome Sophie home. She looks and acts so happy. All of the kids played so good together. And of course I think they are the cutest girls around. I can not wait for all of the play dates and watching them have a great time. We really missed our friend Kim who was at home sick. I hope you are feeeling better soon!! Gina was being the great teacher I know she is and helping Sophie learn a new trick. Roberta surprised us all again with the news they will be getting two boys when they travel in April or May. Wow! How wonderful. Robin the girls are just as beautiful as ever. And Lisa, Emma is the sweetest little girl. I LOVE spending time with all of you. Tracey I hope you hear from your LID date soon. Everyone have a great week and I hope to see you all soon!

1 comment:

Kim :) said...

Thank you so much for posting the pictures! I hated to miss seeing everyone. What a beautiful group!! Thanks again!!!