Saturday, January 13, 2007

It's the Weekend!!




Our brown envelope come in the mail today. I know it is still forever before we get to go to China, but it does make it feel a little closer. We have been looking at China Blogs all week at work. I think they like looking at all the babies as much as I do. Weekends are our favorite time right now. That is until summer gets here. Caleb had his first teething biscuit tonight. As you can see he liked it. He ate most of it and Max finished it off for him. He has two bottom teeth and three top teeth that are just now coming in. Needless to say he has been letting us know how much it hurts. We are venturing out more. Last weekend we went to Darby's Basketball game, and Kennedy's this weekend. He loves watching other kids play. Next weekend we get to see Sophie and the Pink Drangonette's. Can't wait to see everyone!!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Ohhh I remember how messy those biter/teething cookies were! I was at wal-mart tonight and someone had told me about teething tablets. I bought some. I will let you know how they work for Sophie..she is cutting alot of teeth right now! Cant wait to see you next weekend!